Talk To Us

to all guests,teachers and students, do text us (: do not spam it! please and thankyou. (:

who's online??

Thursday 5 February 2009

_♥Rifah : My successful so-called "DATE"

What a WONDERFUL DAY~ aaaaa..i sat beside my partner yohhh!! SEMANGAT trus ku tuition tadi aa. ahaha! my date partner so cool man~ (use man to man ahaha) yatahh. siuk lah dgn ia atu. i know you cant imagine how cool my partner is. ahaha! so below,there are my picture with my partner~!

'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Malu ya wah partner ku aa,yata tgnnya ja nampak~ahaha


Tadaaa. inda pandai lurus bah kami begambar aa. biasa~ malu malu kami masih~ well,tommorow we'll try again. bayar hutang malam ni. ahaha

Photos by : Mai *my tuition-school-partner-life-bff * apakan~ ahaha
Edited by : Rifah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment