Talk To Us

to all guests,teachers and students, do text us (: do not spam it! please and thankyou. (:

who's online??

Monday 16 February 2009

♥Rifah : I love you (F)

Its okay Mannan~ yup,we're too close. and i dont wanna lose you too. *eseeh* you know what,i was just too sensitive. so,just forget it Nan. i dont mind anymore. I know you were just kidding and you didnt mean to hurt me. sorry to you too coz i was too over sensitive.

Bazli,i know you love Mannan and me. but you love me more right sayang?~ ahahaha! Thanx for helping us. Halal right? Thank you~ this why i love you Bazli. *eyh jeles yang lain jua ni karang*

FaraBella,KMB,Sixth loser and the nerdiest.. I love all of you~ no exception.

FaraBella :
Fazera
Rifah
Mai
Biah
Qeelah
KMB :
Azah
IzzyMia
Mash
Zeerah
Sixth Loser :
Bazli
Mannan
Aji
Zainol
Ijat
Saiful
Nerdiest :
Jamil
Afin
Mijan
Mamduh
Sabri
Izzat Naj.
Iqbal
Azizi
Thank you coz always be there when i need you all and always make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment