Talk To Us

to all guests,teachers and students, do text us (: do not spam it! please and thankyou. (:

who's online??

Monday 2 February 2009

omg, im totally messed up by you!



oh i want to shoott you with a frickin bazooka.

oh faz, you know why kan darling. that URGGGHH guy! and darls, im not talking bout my babyboo. im talking bout the one who threats me.. (you know who.)


pagi.

ok, lets start. you know kan my suara sarut.. actually, aku kinda-a-little bit damam. kali, tani ada a TONS of homework. i was planning to rest waa, then came than GUY! i know he's going to ruin my life. i saw that in his frickin evil face! no lah, i just know that he's going to ruin my life. then he said.. "baca everything." i was stunned. one of his subject tuu. baru jua blajar.. duh.. bukan yg tadi, atu sanang hantap. tutup mata pun ku dapat. tapi ani mcm GERAKAN SULIT AND TERBUKA. nah, na ku mau sensor. he always ask verbally waa. so, im frickin scared man. i felt like blowing up the school because of him~ *sdiakan dynamite and laugh maniacly*

patang.

i was planning to buat h/w yg btimbun atuu kn. maths and mib. and eng. then, tnpa sedar2, its 4pm! i was like, "oh man!! na jua ku sampat nii mmbaca" i was like lari lintang pukang mncari my notes. and that b-mobile book of mine. aku salin the hadith and start ngapal.

suddenly..

my head was throbbing like mad! i huddled under my jacket. i was really cold. really. it was like aku punya cell atu baku waa. cheh~ hahaha. no lah, but im really cold. i told my baby that i am paning. paning hantap that i cried waa. non stop. my tears were rolling like the niagra falls. sakit banar.. aku buat pat nick kan. "headache/tears.". fazera txt, she seems fine. mybe its me, aku tlalu pikerkan. but banarrr~ rasa kan ku simpan dynamite in my earhole and tulis suicide notes blaming him. hahaha. then my head would be blown up and blood splatters around the living room. hahaha..

then my baby asked me to go to sleep. which i did.. but, i was wide awake all that time. everytime aku close my eyes, my head keeps throbbing. but even faster. i was like, crying.. sepanjangnyaa~ i was soo stressed out yo. aku dh paning, kn di apalkan SEJARAH. wth? dari 4.30+ aku nanesh aa..

evening.

bapa mama ku dtg, aku masih gi bkumpal bwah slimut~ di bilek tamu.. kusut masai yo. kaka ku dtg, katanya " biah, you're messed up. napa ko?" pastu aku tunjuk my frickin buku. katanya " cgu ***** mu atuu lagi kah? " aku mcm, "sapa lagi kan?" kaka ku tarus paluk aku and kata.. "janta di pikirkan biah, mehti stress ni kau aa.. atau migrain" aku mcm, nangis sidak2.. gilerr.. mcm na dapat bnapas ani waa.. my headache hurts badly waa.. then bapa ku dtg to console me. i said to him, " pa, aku na mau skulah esuk!! " bapa ku kata "ok3, bapa esuk dtg kskulah mu ngaga cgu mu ani aa".

then, aku DEFEND that man waa!! aku na mau ya narget aku. so, i said this. "jangantah pa ee, aku na mauu. hari sbtu ani ada irk, by that time, aku kn apal tuu" bapa ku kata, "bukan apa, bapa pikir ya threat atuu bukan cara belajar waa. blajar suppose to be fun ya buat, tapi.. ya buat kamu banci pulang waa" and "mun ya tulis pala mu, gtau bapa. i dont want someone touching my daughters head" i was like, menangis..

so, bapa ku nda kan kskulah esuk. aku nda skulah esuk. and, aku banci ya~ ya buat mata ku bngkak.

ok, some of you guys might think im a bit over reacted. but, aku sakit pala waa. so, ngapal sejarah atuu buat my head mcm clogged. and it hurts sooo bad. like extremely.


so people, keep u judgement to yourself.


awuu paham ku, aku over reacted~ bla bla bla. and, im not good on making up that violent thang. so, azah.. thumbsup for you..

thats all, i need to get some frickin rest. my head is spinning and my eyes were bangkak. he did this yo. that guy. ok3, gudluck on you guys. if ya na nyoal isuk, you guys are lucky. aku just paning hantap to get up and go to school esuk. ok darling, tata. thats it~

hatred from me,
BIAH. *thumbsup.
i wont hide, i want him to know that he did this to me. im frickin stress out because of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment